Wednesday 1 February 2012

BIT OF A RANT

OK. OK. I don't want to get into the should they/shouldn't they about the removal of Fred Goodwins gong.

BUT. What sort of a world are we living in when a banker who makes (admittedly "massive") mistakes gets his knighthood taken off him, but *ahem* super star bug-eyed scouse git Sir Paul "Feckin'" McCartney gets to keep his after crimes against humanity....
I give you the mop-top, twats new "jazz" offering ....
"Sir" Paul and his mop top chums all but killed off popular jazz in the UK in the 60's and now he has the affront to bring out this putrid bilge?

I can hardly even bring myself to use the blessed "J" word, but it is "Jazz Lite" of the worst possible sort. It's dross not even fit for "School-run-mum's" (if anything it's aimed at "School-run-grannies").

Buy it and listen to it if you must, but never, ever talk to me about it.


Simply put? The man deserves a burning tyre placed over his head.
At the very least, give Mark Chapman an early release, a loaded revolver, a cheap super saver rail ticket and a map of the Mull of Kintyre.

1 comment:

runtwo said...

I sympathise with your deep-seated hatred of Paul McC - I like baiting Beatle-lovers with the claim that the Beatles were simply the 'Take That' of their day. Always gets a reaction.